Over at Magical Holiday Home we are kicking off a month long celebration for our favorite holiday, Christmas.
To start I am posting 30 ways to celebrate the month. All of the ideas are either no cost or low cost.
July 1---Find a b ranch or a small tree to decorate all month.
2---Make a paper chanin
3-- Make ornaments out of paper, glue and glitter. use cookie cutters for the shapes. put these on ypour tree.
4.--find some of your Christmas mugs and have hot cocoa and cookies.
5---Read a Christmas story
6---Watch a Christmas video.
7---have a freeze dance with Christmas songs
8.--make a marshmallow snowman with mini choc chips, fruit rollups cut into thin strips for the broom and for the mouth
9. Fix your favorite Christmas food
10-Take some canned food to your food pantry
11. copy somwe pictures and color them
12. wear something red
13 wear something green
14 make your favorite cookie if it is cool enoug
15. Try a new recipe
16. Play with re or green playdough
17 Have a scavenger hunt to find all the red and green items in your house.
18. Start a gift list for 2009
19. Find a simple Christmas craft and try it
20. Surpsie a nighbor with cookies
21. Go to your Hallmark store and dream of the ornaments you want.
22. Start working on your cards
23 Make a paper placemat for the holidays
24 make a wreath using paper plates and gluing peppermints on it.
25 make a reindeer out of a paper bag.
26 make your favorite dinner
27 have a carol sing
28 Take your family picture
29 Decide what activites you want to use for your Christmas
30. make applesauce and glue ornaments
I hope you will enjoy celebrating the month